We attribute our success of being one of Wisconsin’s top ten law firms to hiring and developing talented, committed professionals and providing an environment where diversity is embraced and potential can be fulfilled. With offices in Madison and Brookfield, we are proud to employ more than 150 attorneys and professionals.
Members of our firm enjoy competitive compensation and benefits including a Retirement Saving Plan with no waiting period with all contributions 100% vested. Participants in the 401(k) plan receive monthly firm contributions to their plans based on a percentage of their salaries. Employees receive paid time off and paid vacations. In addition we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Free Parking
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Firm members may also elect to purchase optional benefits through pre-tax deductions such as dental insurance, dependent life insurance, supplemental life insurance, and supplemental accidental death and dismemberment insurance.